Sunday, July 15, 2007

Has anyone seen...

my motivation to run? I seem to have lost it. Perhaps I left it on a trail somewhere.

People keep telling me that this is just what running in the summer in NC is like. Well if that's true, apparently I would rather not do so. This morning I had every intention of running 12 miles - at 1:45, it still hasn't happened. I am tired from bowling last night but that's not why I'm not running.

So....any ideas? Where might I find this motivation? The 30k is not looking good...it probably really is best to just plan on the Danville Half and leave Salem Lake for some other year. Sigh.

1 comment:

Amy said...

my exercise related motivation has flown the coop as well. however, you should be proud of that cute green bookcase you have now. that's something to be proud of. i gots nothing!